Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Get to Watch What I Want


Get to Watch What I Want

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

Living alone is the best thing that ever happened to me and I think it’s mostly because I get to watch whatever I want on my TV. A few years back I made the decision not to have a TV in my bedroom so I wouldn’t stay up late watching it but you know, that just meant I had to fight my roommate for the living room TV which wasn’t very fun. Now that I’m by myself I’ve got directv and I love to watch all the reruns of old shows that I can get. Friends is my favorite but I also really like stuff like Criminal Minds and CSI but you know, any one hour drama will do. I’ve caught marathons of some great shows like Mad Men and that’s what’s kept me coming back next season. I’m a producer’s dream and I don’t even mind – I couldn’t care less about anything when I get off work except getting home, sinking into my leather chair and zoning out and watching TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment